LLT ARC65 Suit Hazard Risk Category 4 (HRC4) (70 cal/cm² ATPV) 15.5 oz. Inherently FR Aramid Fabric, Tan
The Coat & Bib-Overall style kit includes choice of size Coat & Bib-overall & Arc flash Hood with Hard Cap.
The ARC65 Arc Flash Suit designed to provide protection from arc flash heat exposures. The suit exceeds the requirements of NFPA 70E Hazard Risk Category 4* (HRC4*), up to 70 cal/cm². The materials used are manufactured with 56% Para-Aramid, 24% Meta-Aramid and 20% Melamine fiber.
Oberons ARC65 suit is inherently Flame Resistant (FR). It will remain Flame Resistant after years of frequent and repeated laundering. ARC65 is the lightest weight arc flash suit in the market at this protection level. The outer surface of the shield window is scratch resistant coated to last longer. The inner surface of the shield is Anti-fog coated for clearer visibility. The Coat & Bib-Overall Suit protect from Arc flash heat exposure and are constructed of materials that are inherently Flame Resistant.
- 15.5 oz/yd² fabric has an Arc Rating of 70 cal/cm² ATPV.
- Hazard Risk Category 4.
- Nomex® sleeve cuffs.
- Double front closure has flame-resistant zipper tape and a Nomex Velcro® safety flap.
- Sewn with flame-resistant thread
- Hood Arc Rating (ATPV): 70 cal/cm²
- Lens-Visible Light Transmittal: 42%
- Meets NFPA 70E-2009 and ASTM F-1506-02ae1.
- Note: Personal protective equipment should be chosen to meet or exceed the expected incident energy at a specific work site.